Monday, December 6, 2010

TIme to learn some chinese words.....

Since I am so so soooOOoooOOoo stupid in reading chinese words...
Decided to learn more and more chinese words...
Ashame of myself sometimes thinking of erm... I am a chinese boy but don't know how to read chinese words...
SOme people do look down those bAnaNa... looking at me..." are you sure, you don't know how to read?" + weird eye contact ~~~... @.@''

WHat so serious about that? My friend told me before...It's okay, no problem.... you see other countries.... they most probably know only one language...
Well...it is true ... however, it is their mother tongue....not mine...

It is difficult? Anyone? Any idea? Help...SOS...((*911*~~ nombor yang anda dial tidak dapat dihubungi, sila dial kemudian..tutttt....) =.=''')

Seriously...About 1 month holidays.... althought I need to enjoy my holiday with my friends, I need to *upgrade* and improve myself in non-academic parts...

Just know how to talk, don't know will take my time to learn mandarin or not...haha....

Received sms from one of my course mate....coming to JJ on wednesday....hope to see you soon... have no idea what to do....movie...lunch..shopping? Hmmm....
Later going to meet my ex-f6 friend...=)

Mood in West Msia somehow or somewhat is much better than in the university.... sorry to say that...don't angry , for those still in ums..hahaha
How come ar? erm.....

For those working..... work with a smile =)....
For those studying....study with a laugh^^....
For those holiday-ing...holiday with *whatever it is*...muahahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment