Monday, December 13, 2010

Random thought

Some of my friends told me,the way I talk sometimes too over, not serious , or even can make certain people feel annoying.

Erm, should I change the way I communicate with others, especially those I din't meet them frequently? Damn serious when I am joking while he/she starts hate me!!!
Adult world is like that , no joking, no secrets, no no no....@.@''
I hate it !!!

SOmetimes I do ask many questions regarding every issues and topics not because I am too busy body, I just curious , curious to know, to care about my beloved friends and just wanna offer help. I dint mean to explore your privacy or confidental things.
I shouldn't care too much , maybe. Mine my own bussiness rather than others. Should think myself 1st before others, trying to be more selfish? hmmm... I don't like this types of characters....without those , how to success? This is the most significant Question for students like me who always worry about study, career, income, even in relationship.......

Political aspects I dont even think it happens too in university level already. Just chat with my friend who works as a programmer. He said, if you are not belong to any politic parties in your working place , you are dead UNLESS you , yes , YOU are GENG !!! Your mind !!! Idea !!! Productivity !!! Efficiency !!! You say 1 , nobody say 2....but the prooblemmmm is you will feel alone...*lonely , Mr. Lonely, I have nobody*...For political parties....they will feel like this... *I got nobody nobody but you.....* For me alone in working place is better than always got conflics. Conflics make things worse most of the time....no mood to work, no spirit to work with them.....

I still remember my 1st year room mate told me before, sharing your good things with others are simply better than you enjoy them alone yourself..quite true what he said, even a slice of cheese cake will do. It is true you know, share with a buddy is simply more delicious. He is such a nice friend of mine. =) Guess who?

In term of education, Top student Vs weaker student. Errr....nothing much actually...for me, there is no cleaver nor stupid student.... just hardworking and lazy types...wanna achieve good result, put more effort.thats all... make sure use the right way...not 24/7 facing books.....@.@'''

The weird things in my life so far is I face unexplained/surprise conflicts with people. Most of the conflicts I found out were irrelevant and most surprisingly I was claimed to be the one who started the conflicts..>.<''' Well, basically I myself dont like conflicts....what the hell for me to create such problems? Misunderstanding? Backstab? The funny thing was the conflict I faced was the 2nd type. woah, what had I done? Gossip about you? Cheat your $$$? relationship? study? assignment? Ish...why can't you just tell me the root of the conflict? I didn't mean to harm anyone of you... sigh...

Opps.....2.50am already....time to sleep...... breakfast: bah kut teh later....
hahahhahaahahaha.......=) Nites world.

No comments:

Post a Comment