Sunday, December 26, 2010

Time to go back Uni?

Arghhh...why so fast ?
Left few days only for me to have fun together with my family?
Gotta appreciate these few days...

I just not really like the routine in ums. At home, I can do whatever I want. I realize that I enjoy cooking very much rather than facing those engineering facts. I felt so happy when saw my mum and sisters enjoyed my dishes... nice ~ delicious ~
Don't know true or not.... it's okay.. at least I enjoy cooking , they enjoy it ...
You will feel happy when see people enjoy eating your dishes..don't believe it?
try it out...

Creativity comes in when you try to cook something more special dishes... I started to learn to cook since,,,er .... sorry forgot.... steal some *kung fu* from my mom, sisters and chefs + my own created kung fu....hahaha..... now my skills keep on improving.... not to show off ~ =P..Plan to have my own restaurant in the future...

I am gonna move out and stay in kf next year... The most important I move out is because I can cook !!! cook cook cook ~ haha.... now thinking of cafe , I wanna vomit, seriously, I have no appetite to eat.... better ikat perut... I wanna cook whatever dishes I want to eat.... hah.... final year should be the most stressful year, so we require home-cook dishes.. not study 24/7... muahahaha...
I hope I won't have any big conflicts with my house mates...GOd Bless me....

Anyway right now, I just wish everyone of us will live happily in ums....
Help those in trouble...
Cheer up those emo-emo people...
Ignore irrelevant conflicts...
Happy without any reasons...


Peace peace peace...=)

4 comments:

  1. nevermind next year u can cook as much as u wan haha we will try it =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sendiri masak sendiri makan.... no trying..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. FKM and i will be your guinea-pigs haha! we sacrifice ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, ok ok no problem.... I guess you better be the sleeping pig...haha!

    ReplyDelete