Friday, December 31, 2010

MV 30/12/2010

MV or Sunway Pyramid???????? fast fast decide...... finally decided to go to MV.....
wheeee~~~ GO out lepak with one of my best and oldest friends...

Lunch : Canton-I restaurant.
( nice environment, dishes so so only, but the char siew pau damn nice)

I want sushi zanmai ! my friend don't like sushi ~~~~~ aiyoooooyooo....

Movie : Little fockers. (Damn funny).

Game : Bowling. (my friend won ,sigh >.<'').

Others : Chit chat , walk here and there, pic here and there, erm.... I dunno what was I doing actually ..... just rampage !!! haha....

3 more days to go before the end of my holidays.....
Bye 2010, welcome 2011, I wish I always happy...... thats all.
~~

1 comment:

  1. LOL...u wanted eat sushi just go eat ni ma..haixx..hahaha..:)

    ReplyDelete