Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday-ing

Well, as usual, my mum cooked a lot of nice and delicious dishes while waiting for me to enjoy kau kau...lol...yummy yummy.... thanks mum.

Erm.... seems most of my friends already back to their hometown, this is the time for me to hang out with them. muahahaha...

Time flies so fast....sound just like yesterday was the time I was busy preparing my stuffs to go to the Uni....woah....Still left 1.5 years , and I am going to step to the working world...

Talking about relationship, it seems so easy for others, well, for me, it is damn complicated , perhaps I think too much or I just make it complicated and confusing??
There is no any reference for me to get some ideas of it. Hmmm.... some of my friends told me not to think about it.erm....it just pop in my mind... what should I do ? I think treat you and all of my friends equally and caring all of you are the best choices for me now.

Since I can't avoid somethings that I don't really like in this world, I won't gonna think why this and that..bla bla bla.... just let it be...
I should think about my favourite things, plan it,do it and enjoy it...

TIme to fully utilize my TIM3.... =)
Keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment