Friday, August 20, 2010

Woah...

Today,in the morning 6.30am, I decided to play basketball with Sian Chen, James, Daisy and the gang. Quite disappointed after I reached at the Kompleks Sukan. I saw nobody. Haizzz...Jogging for about 5mins, I saw a thin guy playing basketball, how lucky...
Walking near to him, finally I saw clearly who he was, Lowel. lol. After 20mins, Benjamin and TMK joined us. Quite enjoyed with those guys!

Last time, I was thinking how good was this sport than badminton. Erm... now I know it is fantastic. Totally different than badminton and swimming. Just aim the ball to the target. Haha, seems easy but hard to do.

Feel refresh now after shower and having my breakfast. My mind now is free from any negative thinking. Now, suddenly got study mood, going to learn Multisim later.


Aiks, yesterday did nothing except dota-ing, FIFA and sleeping for whole day.
Hey, what I realized was, actually I could communicate quite well with Hong Ying. To be honest, I hardly communicate with this girl for the last 2 years! She is quite a nice girl. Joking , Laughing , talking nonsense.... Having lunch in IP with FKF,Lip Sheng, Davis and HY. Chat chat chat. Haha. You guys guess whaT? We had our 'DURIAN TIME' after lunch. Such a long time , I din't enjoy these moments. =).

* Time can tell you what TYPE of person the people around you. I seem so lack of communication skills, gonna talk more, and learn to understand the behavior of my friends, so that I can adjusting myself due to sometimes people really don't understand the way I talk.sigh...

Study 1st. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment