Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Something for Everyone.

I wonder sometimes ,
The way you smile ,
fake? sincere? happy? or curse?

Friends,
Just be yourself,
Do not create Drama anymore,
If you do,
Let me tell you,
You are not qualified enough to be the main character,
Even though you are wearing a MASK to be somebody else,
Seeking for attention, sympathy or etc from us,
You think we are stupid enough to believe your DRAMA,
We realize it,
Coz you are an idiot!
Nobody is going to bother your immature drama.

Friends,
Be sincere when you help your friends,
Never ask for return,
Never mention about what you had helped your friends,
If you do,
You are not a true friend.

Friends,
Sometimes I wonder about the thickness of your face,
Perhaps thicker than the GREAT WALL OF CHINA,
Please think twice before you talk or take action,
Poor you.

Friends,
If you had been ignored by others,
Do not angry,
Calm down and find out the roots,
Not going mad,blame others,and stop other ridiculous actions,
One of the main roots is your ATTITUDE / BEHAVIOR!
Change before it is too LATE!

Friends,
If you like to gossip about me,
Go ahead if you enjoy it,
I wont give you a damn and get angry,
Coz I feel happy too,
Coz my gossips make you feel happy,
Feel free to gossip.


Friends,
Besides Drama,
Do not create any news or rumors as well,
This type of propaganda no longer works anymore,
Immune of it.

Friends oh Friends,
Why don't we live in a real harmony and happy environment?
A Meaningful life is all I want!
Can it be a reality?

sigh....


* This entry is nothing to do with my current life, just want you to ponder...

1 comment: