Sunday, August 1, 2010

Japanese Cultural Night

Well, I am tired now. Just wanna thanks one of my friends today. I din't expected to see her in the Chancellor Hall. It was such a long time we din't meet each other. What a great day I had for today! Luckily I was not alone. Sitting beside her and other friends made me felt that I was one part of them! (can't be explained).

I was so surprised that you still read my blog...wei... Thanks for your concerns and advices + your explanation of vegetarian --> less meat = less heat...haha.. You tried your best to explain and was I, tried to understand it. I will try to figure it out! Don't worry... haha.

Time seems pass so quickly. Just want to wish you all the best in your FYP and your coming presentation. Wish you luck. Hope that our friendships will last forever. =)

About the JCN...erm...quite boring though.. but I like the cosplay and the dances.haha.



Nah..she is the girl I mentioned just now!!haha.



My friendly and playful friends! Glad to know all of you!



Look! I am quite surprise. I almost can't recognize her! haha...=) ( just joking).
Cheer up girl...



Erm... she was the one wanna took a pic with me...haha..XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment