Monday, August 30, 2010

IOI ,Sandakan

Now, I am thinking whether I take the right course? Well, I like sciences very much but in term of applications especially in engineering practices, I would like to conclude that I really have no interest at all. Seriously wei..... Research and Entrepreneurship should be fine for me. Anyway, we work to get $$$$.... why not I just make a lot of $$$ via investments and at the same time I can do whatever I like to do. Life should be like this, not studying hard and get a well paid job but you do not have an interest in that particular profession. What I can do now is to complete my studies in UMS, perhaps I change my mind..erm... I wonder the life in the pharmaceutical industry is just same with the IOI.

Forget it for a moment, let me post some random pictures taken in Sandakan.





The Esplanade at Sandakan Harbour Square.





So Childish .......=.=''..haha.






Timun became our BOSS while Tmk and Yee Ping became my entertainers..lol.



Erm.... since when Yee Ping learn the weird head post with Yiny? haha...or perhaps she adjusted herself in order I looked a bit taller? hmmm....

Finally this wonderful picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment