Thursday, August 12, 2010

Students' cultural

Most of us like to critics other people work/ idea.
This makes our young generation not dare to give their point of views.
I figured out that it happened too in group discussion or meeting(UMS).
Don't critics others. Of course you can comment about their ideas.
If can, why don't we change the way we comment ?

For an example,"your idea is good,but it is better if you ......(add your points/idea)--> change a bit/modified/etc + smile =).
This shows that you respect that person and for sure he/she will respect you back.
Not " your idea is sucks, just use my idea!" , " your idea...bla bla bla" .

Be polite...

My experiences:

I tried to explain something to a girl. Later, the girl said, " You think I am stupid !". OMG! I din't mean that. I just asked her a simple Q in order to make sure she understood. WTH.

The most I hate is a girl asked me to lend something to her junior. Waiting them almost half an hour! Msg her junior, he said they were busying something else.@.@''...got such jerk in ths world. Tomorrow, I asked her why you ffk me! She said 'NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!'..you are the one who need help, not me!

Group works: My answers totally different from other groups. "Wrong answers!!!, do it again!!! "Why must I bother about their answers as long as I am sure my answers are correct? DENG! Next time make sure you listen your group members' explanation before 'scold' them.





***********************************************************************************

Anyway,anyhow, any moment ,
One Q: I change a lot meh compare to last sem? Haha... Many people told me , I change a lot....ermmmm..... more cheers, no more serious face...not bad not bad...=).

************************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. oops sorry sorry if I ever did that, sounds like I'm the culprit for the group discussion thing...Gomenasai/Sumimasen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh....nothing about you....if you are the one, I will straight forward tell you one....not need blogging here

    ReplyDelete