Sunday, January 30, 2011

What a nice day....

Just after the bioprocess test at the makmal umum 2, we went to the 1B to celebrate one of our course mates' birthday.(YinY). LamLam was the one fetched me...=)

While sat down at the McD waiting for some of my friends to arrive, we chit chat about the test and Tawau...haha... Proceed to the Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut pizza hut pizza hut...
( Don't eat too much ar, fat ar !! ) haha...

Some of them went for movie ( Great Day ) , the others include me went for K-box.
Erm.... aiya, singing wo.. what to sing? what to sing? haha.... just sat down listening to them sang lo...quite nice what... Albeit to the poor conditions in the room, we quite enjoyed it... I cabut about 40mins to play some games... hoped they won't mind...haha....

After that, we went to the Secret Recipe... As usual, sing the birthday song , pictures , and cakes. Well, enjoyed seeing people around me laughing and chatting..
so nice =).




We look young... aren't we? haha. Happy Birthday girl~
I wonder how we look like after 30 years....hehe...



A big family of CE.... CNY picture. Rabbit..rabbit.. rabbit... Happy Chinese New Year~

Fkm decided to go for clubbing. Erm..... my mood was very good that time... ok la...
On.. let's go ! ....haha... together with Kiat, Hau, Lam, & LY^2.






Aiks, forgot to take pictures with the girls ...
This is my 1st time clubbing.... tiger and heneken beers..."kam pei" managed to drink 3 small cups of beers.... =P. (visited 2 bars and 3 games of pool ). So unlucky, fire fires already closed.

Woah~ very hot my body... managed to cool down... drank a hot chinese tea and fried E-mee noodles at the nearby restaurant.

TIme to sleep ~ wheeeee .... I dint think I have a chance to sleep in a 5 stars hotel wei ~ lamlam's house... lol... very cold.... thx for her offer. Slept at 3.30am and woke up at 7.30am. Well, actually I still blur blur that whole day ....@.@''' hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment