Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day.

Yesterday, I watched a program.
Just wanna share something with you all.

Rose :

The real colour of roses is red. Why red roses ? Girls like red roses due to what reasons? From what I heard was , red roses can help to cure gloomy disease. The nice aroma of roses help to decrease our stress level. So , girls like it !
Really? I dunno.


Fingers :

THis is the most logic and funny I think. All of us have 5 fingers / hand. Well, have you wonder why the fourth one is chosen to wear a ring when get married?
Thumb : Parents.
2nd : Siblings.
3rd : Relatices.
5th : Children.

4th : Husband and Wife.


Try this :
Hold both of your hands together.
Erm, dunno how to explain it.... next time la, I upload my pictures/drawing.


haha.
For those in relationships , wish you enjoy your day with your gf/bf.
=)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to like ur post here..but dont have the button for me to click~

    ReplyDelete