Saturday, October 30, 2010

The end of sem 1/ Year 3

Erm....
Now is the count down time to go back to my beloved hometown.
Busy studying for another one week, after that, exam,exam,exam..... damn excited...haha
Very frustrated recently due to the LI things. Where to LI and what type of industry should I apply? argh....... This is the 4th time struggling to make a wise decision.

The 1st time : Science stream or Art stream (Form 4)
The 2nd time : STPM / A- Level / Diploma
The 3rd time : IPTA / IPTS / UM,USM,UKM,or......

Now : Many many things I need to decide it myself. Seriously, I am already 22 years old,considered adult, still unable to make a decision. Is it normal? Perhaps I am not the only one...haha...

Nowadays, I found out that certain people around me get emotional so easily. The quaint thing is a small case/problem can make them emo as well @.@''' Well, girls are fine, because I could find a reason for it- PMS-ing - but the problem is , what is the reason for the boys? -PMS-ing- as well? hahahahahaha..... if really certain boys PMS-ing... I hope some girls would like to help them by giving them advices on how to control their feelings...=)......What a such wonderful discovery I had found out. LOL.I am learning on how to handle such situations.=)

Friends, we are friends, don't be so calculative all the time. Care each other. Forgive each other. Help each other.

For those like to ... erm "..tikam dari belakang la.... betray la....pijak ur head la..... bla bla bla...."..... I try to...u know... to view them from their good aspects. These types of people should go to HELL... the Hell is lack of those intellectual and talented people. At there, you can kick other's ass, tikam here and there 24 hr....see...so good. What a healthy competition among themselves..Since Hell is an infinite place, so don't need to worry that you won't secure a job there. On the other hand, it is suitable for those ppl to do their internships as well. No worries ladies and gentlemen. CgpA is not required. haha... GBU.

Time to sleep.
Good night.
Hope tomorrow would be a blessing day for you and me.
^^

4 comments:

  1. hahaha I like the boy emo part...LOL and yea that place is for them, but just 'hell' is a little too offensive word for them...XD well doesn't matter la, we know what we are doing can edi, you me and everyone else. I'm glad we are finally thinking out of the box now. Rather than staying in it and simply think things...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Lonely : if not Hell, then, any suggestion? haha...

    Ying Ying : Alamak..... don't said like that...
    I am not PMS-ing. LOL... not emo la,
    Just for fun only..XD...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @John, well let them have heaven la...we be more generous instead and take "hell" for our place to go...XD

    ReplyDelete