Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hari RAya - crazy activities -



Enjoying the scenery... thinking of........erm.......none of you...=P



Nicer if Kiat smiles....LOL.... Kiat oh Kiat...



Bodyguards protecting a girl..... I look so fit..yea...=)



* You jump I jump * --> nah! I keep my promise.. see... Lyin and LChuan jumped, I jumped as well...highest lol... the others guys too weak or fat....haha.... for those weak ones, drinks Anlene!... Kiat : "Quiet please! my fetus is sleeping..."
This is the side effect drinks Enfamama....haha....Anlene is a better choice..(>.>)



I like the way I smile.... not a fake smile..haha.



Since when I became so naughty ? My friends taught me one....haha..

Happy with you buddies...


见人讲人话,见鬼讲鬼话。=P (correct?)
I am not 100% banana anyway... in a process of learning mandarin words.LOL..

1 comment:

  1. swt!!!!...1st time read ur funny post lo..haha...good job!!!

    ReplyDelete