Saturday, May 8, 2010

(*___*) -----> \ ( ^ . ^ ) /

I, wa, saya, watashiwa is going to change my hairstyle soon....lol..hopefully my family wont reject it. I am not more a small kid. I am a steady guy and gentleman too...kikiki XD.

No more worries. I am going to do what I like, without considering the consequences and what you all may think that I am noob.

I am not good enough in communication, so I am so sorry if there is any misunderstanding occurs between us. Although I am quite and do not show any expression sometimes, the things I do for you all are sincere from my heart. You know, I don't like to talk much, but I am a good listener. I am trying to change to be a more active guy. =)

Neoh ah Neoh..... I challenge myself..... change to be a better guy......... LOL.


1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see ur new hair look !!!

    haha..

    happy holiday nia

    ReplyDelete