Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally finally......

Yea, I hoped that my friends enjoyed the Sandakan field trip.......^^ ...Sorry if you were unhappy due to my weird attitude and some unexpected incidents. This is my 1st time to organize such trip, so got no experience handle it. Luckily no big problem occur.....hiuz,,,,,


Thanks to my all dedicated committees and all my best friends as well for their supports. I was very happy playing cards with my beloved friends...Thanks guys.......

The most important is , I has learn a lot of things especially think twice and seriously before taking any action. I am becoming more mature and mature..... approaching perfectness...

Forget the past and looking forwards....Yes! I can do it!!!!! This is it!

3 comments:

  1. then join me and vijay for the sandakan and lahat datu trip la.. we are now planning to organize one trip to Sandakan IOI and Bio-diesel plant at Lahad Datu.

    Tentative:
    Day 1 : KK - Kinabatangan River
    Day 2 : Sandakan IOI, then Lahad Datu
    Day 3 : Bio-diesel Plant, stay one nite at Lahad Datu
    Day 4 : Balik

    Suggested Date : 5 - 8 August 2010

    Currently ppl who are involved :
    Me, VJ, Karen (Secretary), Michelle & Kiat (Logistic)

    hehe.. interested ah ??

    ReplyDelete