Saturday, February 13, 2010

Relationships........

All of us facing a common problem:relationship. No matter what type of relationships, friends,family,gf/bf...etc.

Just recently, a girl told me that she just want to be single in university. Erm.... I thought that is most probably because she want to concentrate in her studies and to learn and got experiences in all complicated relationships...

Anyway, I hope that what she told me is correct and I take a decision not to find a gf in university. Promise is a promise, but sometimes life is unpredicted and the plan will happen vice versa.

Now, I just hope our relationship will improve bit by bit, no more than that... I hope she will live happily all the time and thanks her for not avoiding me............

Last but not least I am very happy to know YOU in my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment