Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Moment....^^

5 years ago, An adorable girl sent several letter to me asking me to become her brother. @.@ I was so surprised. She looks so innocent and quite childish that time, so I just ignored her. Haha....sound devil, isn't it? However, I managed to give her my biodata.

5 years later, she add me via facebook. I found out her name in the " friend request". I was thinking who is this???? The name sound so familiar and I remembered her no more than 5 seconds. Without hesitating, I accepted her as my friend!

Several days later, we were chatting via facebook. We concerned about each others and exchanged hp numbers.

Erm.... now we keep in touch by msn,sms,facebook,e-mail, and etc.....haha^^..
May our unique relationship last forever yea...^^

Thinking back the poem "The Road Not Taken", sometimes it's better if we din't take the road in the beginning and we would know the cosequences in the end of the road....so guys, make your right choice...

If given another chance, I definitely talk to you, Ms Ong ! Hehe.... Wish you all the best and may your "Road" is smooth....

2 comments:

  1. That
    was really funny that time har^^
    Think back my form 2 that time,really childish,innocent...
    How come so dare to write that letter..
    my friend laughing at me that time,once I tried to call him and then
    dare not talk to him jz quite,if I'm not mistaken he change his phone
    number then, cause failed to call him..haha^^
    There is a little bit upset when I didn't received a answer from the
    letter that I had wrote to him..untill the day,I open up my secondary
    biodata book and looking for all my secondary school frens in the
    facebook and I'm thinking for a long time whether want add 'him' as my
    fren or not,I scare he will ignore me once again but finally I just try
    my luck to send a fren request to him and it is so suprise that he
    still remember me and we are friend now..a unique relationship..ppl
    never know^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. is ok to grow. just a time matter. if there is something on it. no harm look after right? is good to have a good friend either. :)

    ReplyDelete